2012 Ancient Puerh Discs

Pu-erh Tea
Baked Bread, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Butiki Teas

From Butiki Teas

Our 2012 Ancient Puerh Discs originate from the Yang Ta Mountain in Yunnan, China. This tea is plucked by the Yi tribe from trees that are at least 400 years old. Our 2012 Ancient Puerh Discs have tree bark, damp earth, roasted coffee, and black pepper notes. This puerh has a sweet, fruity finish that lingers. One disc is good for at least 15 steeps.

Ingredients: Chinese Puerh Tea

Recommended Brew Time: 20 seconds
Recommended Amount: 1 disc for 6oz of water
Recommended Temperature: 212 F (boiling)

For more info, please visit www.butikiteas.com

About Butiki Teas View company

A wonderful strong pureh. I was surprised to find that I got 10 steeps out of one disk with the flavor only getting better each time.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Malt

This was fantastic – it was super roasty but very sweet for the first five or so steeps. I almost got a baked bread kind of feel by steep 6, and it continued to have good flavor until I quit after 8 steeps. I drank it all day long and I couldn’t last half as long as it. I felt kind of ashamed of myself for failing, even with giving myself all day haha. I will make smaller cups and steep more next time.

Enjoying a fabulous session with this tea before we have to hit the road and head up to my parents’ place for Thanksgiving dinner. This tea is one of my favorite shous. I just love the strength, the nutty roasty flavor, and how long lasting it is. Yum! I only have 1 disc left now! I’d order more, but I’ve already ordered tea from two companies this week, so better not! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I’m only on steep #2 but YUM! This is really good shu. There is a unique sweet/nutty note that I don’t get very often from shu puerh. I know I’ve tasted it before but I can’t remember where?? Mouthfeel is extra luscious with no musty notes. Very toasty, rich and satisfying.

I will definitely be ordering more of these discs when the new blends are up on the website. Definitely hits the spot! :D

Tealizzy

Yay! So excited to get mine now!!!

boychik

they must be really good;)