White Cranberry Bark

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Cranberries, Elderberries, Hibiscus Blossoms, Natural Flavours, Papaya, Raisins, White Chocolate
Apple, Cranberry, Raisins, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Tart, Vanilla, Fruity, Sugar, Sweet
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

From DAVIDsTEA

Hooked on that decadent white chocolate bark packed with tart cranberries? You’re not alone. Get your holiday fix with this tantalizing fruit infusion. With juicy red berries and creamy white chocolate stars, it’s a mega merry way to end any holiday feast. Just brew a pot for your favourite people, serve with a side of decadent treats and prepare to get jolly.

Apple (apple, citric acid), papaya, raisins, cranberries, elderberries, hibiscus blossoms, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, sunflower lecithin), stevia extract, natural cranberry and chocolate flavouring.

Price per 50g: $8.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea did not taste good, which was unfortunately what I expected. After the first few sips, I ended up waiting for my cupful to cool just enough to chug the rest.

Flavors: Apple, Cranberry, Raisins

worried it would be too tart but it wasn’t :) nice and sweet

DavidsTea is killing me with their 24 More Sleeps advent calendar!!! This tea is delicious. It tastes like Christmas. It’s sweet but it doesn’t last. Almost like Magic Potion but it lingers a little bit longer. I also think this might be a really delicious iced tea but I am currently having it hot. I really like this tea. 100% would recommend.

Nice mellow, tart cranberry taste with a touch of creaminess from the white chocolate.

Flavors: Cranberry

I was sure after the first sip that I wasn’t going to like this one: it tasted like a straight-up hibiscus tea and I am NOT a fan of hibiscus. However, as it cools, the other flavors start to pop a bit more…I definitely get some cranberry and maybe even a hint of vanilla. Still not outstanding, but better than I thought!

Flavors: Cranberry, Hibiscus, Tart, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Lexie Aleah

It seems like hibiscus is showing up more and more often in Davids tea blends unfortunately.

Maddy Barone

Yes, hibiscus and stevia. I am not a fan of either.

Blech. This could be a good tea, the cranberry taste that you get a slight hint of at the beginning is so good, but then it’s masked by fake sweetener and other horrible flavors.

What an odd combination of fruits.

I don’t really know what to say about this blend.

The aftertaste is terrible, and, to my palate, it’s not the stevia. I think it’s the combination of white chocolate and something else. There’s a really unpleasant sourness that lingers and a horrible waxy coating on the roof of my mouth.

This had such potential. When I heard the name I was expecting cranberries, pistachios, maybe a bit of orange peel, and apples (of course, because they’re in everything) in a rooibos base.

I couldn’t even finish my cup. Another no from me.

Probably won’t buy again. I like it better when using two perfect spoons of it and steeping for shortest time recommended (4 minutes). It’s sweet but tastes artifically so.

Just say no…gross, bad aftertaste. Not worth writing more. I know there are folks that like this one. I personally don’t like tea blends with chocolate or yogurt pieces at all.

I’m into this one, but I like herbal teas with real flavor (not weak).

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML