Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dru Bramlett

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

So I have been walking around with tea samples from my swap with Arby for like 5 months…if not longer. I keep them in my purse because I figured they were teabags and therefore easy to make at work. Except I don’t make tea at work so they’ve just been hanging out. I figure it is about time to change that since Arby and I are discussing another swap.

Anyways, I was surprised this tea has as much mango flavor as it does because it is quite flavorful. For one thing it is a teabag and I might be a little bias about that, and for another it has been stored in just a clear ziploc bag all this time. Alas, the vegetal green base is still prominent and tends to overshadow the mango as you near the end of the sip. It is kind of like a mango salad the more I drink about it. Ripe mango mixed with slightly more savory flavors. I am enjoying it so thank you Arby for the share!

Arby

Glad to hear you liked this one!

I liked this slightly less than the Mad Party Tea blend solely because it brews so light. Again, the fragrance is beautiful, perfect balance of mango and tea (Don’t you just hate it when there’s more than the other in a two-ingredient blend?). However, upon brewing it was much more “tea” than “mango”. I honestly felt like I had been handed the flavor profiling for a scented Pi Loh Chun. Also a tad bit drying on the finish, but very good for a bagged tea.

Nice scent. High Flavor. Typical light in color for a green tea. Taste…mainly green tea taste with a nice amount of mango flavor. I liked it a lot.