Award Winning Fragrant Oolong

Floral, Orchid, Roasted
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Ost

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Soo got this tea as a sample from my last Enjoying Tea order. Had really hoped it would be full of floral notes, but as I drink it now my excitement is being continually dashed with every sip....” Read full tasting note

From Enjoying Tea

This tea is a special grown oolong that has a stronger unique floral taste and aroma. The “Award Winning Fragrant Oolong” is the recipient of numerous tea awards in China. Tea lovers and tea experts in China cherish and love this oolong tea.

About Enjoying Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Floral my foot!
I was hoping that this would be like Zen Tea Life’s Fragrant Golden Branch Oolong that I absolutely adore.
But no.
It’s definitely not.
I mean I can maybe, if I try hard enough taste a bit of orchid/orchard that reminds me of FGB. But it’s barely there. And the floral is barely there too. It’s just barely there, enough to make it drinkable.
But the rest just tastes roasted.
If you like roasted oolongs that aren’t too overwhelming, you’d like this one. But I’m just not a fan. :( Meh.
Least it was free. Guess this will go on the “to sell” list. xD

Flavors: Floral, Orchid, Roasted

Liquid Proust

If I can make this taste like the water from the lost city of Atlantis, would you be willing to let me revive it?
I must tell you that I cannot do that though :/

Kirkoneill1988

i don’t mind heavy roasted oolongs ;) i shall judge this one too someday