Cocoa & Chilli

Herbal Tea
Anise, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Chili, Cinnamon, Clove, Cocoa, Fennel, Ginger, Licorice, Vanilla
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 14 oz / 400 ml

• “This is really meh. I steeped it for suggested time It turned out to dirty, brown, opaque liquor. It smells quite nice, spicy chocolate with sweet notes. Lots of (probably licorice) dust settles...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (606)! This was quite nice, like a cup of unsweetened cocoa with a hint of warmth/heat to it. That is, right up until the last two sips which had SO MUCH licorice root concentrated in the...” Read full tasting note

From Higher Living

Product description not available yet.

About Higher Living View company

This is really meh.

I steeped it for suggested time It turned out to dirty, brown, opaque liquor. It smells quite nice, spicy chocolate with sweet notes. Lots of (probably licorice) dust settles on bottom after few minutes.

But when it comes to taste. It is really bad. I mean, it is not somehow bad as spoiled, or just funky notes. But on first sip it is nice bitter cooca, little spiciness from chilli and then it hits! A super sweet aftertaste. Probably caused with licorice. And cinnamon. And Bourbon Vanilla. Yes, all of those are in, besides another “bitter” spices.

I have little troubles finishing the cup honestly :/

A tongue-tingling infusion? I am sorry Higher-Living, but nope. No tingling, rather heartburn. And going sweet every sip I make (so I suppose the dust is licorice). Sorry everybody who were looking for nice tea review. This is not it. So far my worst rating here.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 14 OZ / 400 ML

Sipdown (606)!

This was quite nice, like a cup of unsweetened cocoa with a hint of warmth/heat to it. That is, right up until the last two sips which had SO MUCH licorice root concentrated in the last little bit of the cup that I actually dry heaved from how sweet it was. Gross!