FANTÔME DE L'OPÉRA

Green Tea
Citrus, Ginger, Grapefruit
Edit tea info Last updated by Fay

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Despite limited baggage space coming back from Europe I just HAD to get this tea because it smelled so good. First thing I was struck by is the colour. It brews up an impressively dark blue-green...” Read full tasting note

From Mariage Frères

Product description not available yet.

About Mariage Frères View company

1 Tasting Note

First thing I was struck by is the colour. It brews up an impressively dark blue-green that I was not expecting, especially considering a reasonably short steep time at 2 minutes. It is beautiful and I almost wish I had made it up in a glass teapot just to really get the full effect.

In terms of taste, this is a lovely ginger and citrus tea and is by no means unpleasant. That being said, I really would’ve like a bit more of a ginger kick. Then again, I think I do often find French teas kind of lacking in ginger even when it’s a prominent tasting note. I think I’m just looking for something that really delivers a strong ginger kick and I’m not looking in the right places.

Flavors: Citrus, Ginger, Grapefruit