Jasmine Green Tea

Green Tea
Floral, Green, Jasmine, Herbaceous, Smooth, Sweet, Thick, Banana, Brown Toast, Citrus Zest
Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Low
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Rishi Tea

From Rishi Tea

Ingredients: Organic and Fair Trade Certified™ green tea with jasmine.

Jasmine tea is the most popular flower-scented tea in East Asia, enjoyed throughout the day and as an uplifting after-meal tea. This tea’s deliciously sweet floral aroma is created through an artisanal tea scenting process. Jasmine blossoms, collected at their peak season, are repeatedly mixed amongst tea leaves and removed only after imparting their fragrance deeply into the tea.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

Another tea I got while waiting. I liked this one a little more then the Dragon Well. There was a nice light jasmine flavor that wasn’t too obtrusive. You could also still taste the light flavor of the green tea that was sort of grassy and sweet. Complimented my hummus and veggie plate very nicely.

Floral beauty! This tea has a sort of natural sweetness to it that is extremely pleasing to the palate. The aroma and the taste make this tea refreshing, and I get a good kick from the natural caffeine!

This tea is the first organic I brought. In a word – it tasted like a flower. It tasted very refreshing without being bitter. My favorite of my collection.

A lot of our local coffee shops serve Rishi tea so when I was pregnant and [mostly] gave up coffee this was what I switched to. I love this, it has a very strong Jasmine flavor and smells wonderful. Just don’t do what I did today and get distracted talking to someone and leave the tea steeping for 15 minutes, you end up with a bitter mess that way. This is a tea that you really do need to pay close attention to both time and temperature when preparing it otherwise it tends to turn very bitter.

The aroma was very strong, pleasant, and calming. Jasmine is always one of my favorite flavors/scents in tea. The professor for my tea class served it in class last week, which is why I don’t have the prep info listed. The flavor was a little stronger than some of the other jasmine teas I have at home, which I enjoyed a lot. There was a very slight bitter aftertaste, but nothing too bad compared to some others I’ve tried. I didn’t add sweetener or anything else to it.

Flavors: Floral, Green, Jasmine

This tea was nice. There is a distinct scent of the jasmine flower. This scent adds to the taste of the tea, enhancing the experience.

Thanks to the travelling teabox, I got to try this jasmine green that comes in fancy (and giant) sachet. The green base is slightly sweet, but overall fairly mild. It is very fresh (thank you, indivigually sealed wrappers!), a little bit herbaceous, highly floral (duh). The jasmine is flavourful and pleasant. Overall, this is a really good jasmine green. It is one of the better blends I have tried because the green base is of high quality. Tbe jasmine is strong but not bitter.

Flavors: Floral, Herbaceous, Jasmine, Smooth, Sweet

My current favorite, affordable jasmine tea.

Free sample from Midwest Tea Fest.
Jasmine, base tea doesn’t contribute much flavor, not astringent, thick mouthfeel. This tea is all about the jasmine.

Flavors: Jasmine, Thick