#55 And Relax

Green Tea, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Rosemary, Sage, Tangerine
Bergamot, Lemongrass, Sage, Citrus, Herbs, Smooth
Medium
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “I am happy to see others got bergamot out of this, too. I got that, the lemongrass, and the sage mostly. I wouldn’t buy this, but it was surprisingly OK.” Read full tasting note
  • “Tea Revv Advent Calendar – Day 23 (originally written November 23rd) So I’m fully expecting to dislike this tea. It has sage and rosemary, which I’m not on the best of terms with even in savory...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is an interesting one. It almost tastes like it has bergamot in it. At the same time, I get a lot of the more herbal flavors. It is not bad per se but not really for me either. Fun to try though.” Read full tasting note

From Tea Revv

Best brewed hot for 2-3 mins. Best without milk.

Ingredients: Green tea, Lemongrass, Tangerine pieces, Rosemary & Sage leaves, Natural flavors

Packed in an environment that handles nuts.
Contains Caffeine

About Tea Revv View company

Flavors: Bergamot, Lemongrass, Sage

Tea Revv Advent Calendar – Day 23

(originally written November 23rd)

So I’m fully expecting to dislike this tea. It has sage and rosemary, which I’m not on the best of terms with even in savory foods. So in tea… Mehhhhh…

Oddly, this smells like bergamot? Perhaps it’s the sage.

Wow, this is very much tasting like an Earl Grey to me. I’m not sure if I’m crazy, or if bergamot is one of the “natural flavours” included in this tea.

I do also taste the sage and a bit of the rosemary. It’s an interesting combination, sort of a savory herbal Earl Grey on a green base. The base tea, by the way, doesn’t contribute anything in the way of flavor. I do get a little hint of citrus from either the lemongrass or the tangerine.

All things considered, this wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I definitely wouldn’t choose it over other Earl Greys, however.

Flavors: Bergamot, Citrus, Herbs, Sage, Smooth