The Everest Oolong

Muscatel, Floral, Sweet, Toasty, Anise, Berry, Molasses, Hazelnut, Honeydew
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Low
Fair Trade, Kosher, Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by countryhouse

• “Being an Oolong drinker, I must say this is one of the best ones I have had. The brew comes out just perfect in colour and taste. The quality of the leaves are worth mentioning. Definitely on my...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is one of the best Oolong tea’s I have ever had. The mild muscatel taste is simply blissful. The leaf quality is exactly as shown in the images. They are one of the longest leaves I have seen...” Read full tasting note
  • “Had tried 2 of their other teas so I went along with the recommendation and bought this one too. Totally satisfied – very unusual look of the Oolong leaves (I’m not usually an Oolong drinker) but...” Read full tasting note
  • “Tried this tea earlier in the evening and it is simply divine. If you’re a tea lover who enjoys Oolongs, this is a no-brainer. Complex flavours with a smooth bouquet of aromas.” Read full tasting note

From The Country House Co.

Our signature Darjeeling Oolong tea, The Everest Oolong is named after Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world. We acquired this tea straight from one of the finest tea gardens in the world, located at the foothills of the Himalayas and within sight of the mighty peak for which this tea is named. With a subtle muscatel aroma, complex notes of grape and tannin in the first taste, this rare Oolong is meant to be treasured and worthy of inheritance.

TCH Grade: First Class, Grand Cru
TCH Rarity Scale: Very Rare
Plucking: 2018

*Limited Quantities available. Please note, we will limit you to 100g per customer in order to preserve stock for all our customers. Thank you for understanding.

Brewing Instructions
First Brew: Steep 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup (8 oz. or 250 ml) for 3-4 minutes in boiling water. For iced tea, steep 2 teaspoons and ‘cold brew’ over night in the refrigerator.

About The Country House Co. View company

Being an Oolong drinker, I must say this is one of the best ones I have had. The brew comes out just perfect in colour and taste. The quality of the leaves are worth mentioning. Definitely on my re-order list.

Flavors: Muscatel

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 0 sec 2 g 150 OZ / 4436 ML

This is one of the best Oolong tea’s I have ever had. The mild muscatel taste is simply blissful. The leaf quality is exactly as shown in the images. They are one of the longest leaves I have seen for an Oolong. Totally recommended!

Flavors: Floral, Muscatel, Sweet, Toasty

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 30 sec 2 g 5 OZ / 150 ML

Had tried 2 of their other teas so I went along with the recommendation and bought this one too. Totally satisfied – very unusual look of the Oolong leaves (I’m not usually an Oolong drinker) but this was quite unique. Well worth the adventure!

Flavors: Anise, Berry, Molasses, Muscatel