Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Not sure I’ve ever sampled a baozhong before, but reading up on the variety, “fragrant” seems to be the common denominator, and it was. Very flowery scent, which I was afraid would be far too...” Read full tasting note

From The Jade Leaf

This baozhong tea is lightly oxidized capturing the fresh fragrance of the tea fields! Baozhong is one of our favorite teas from Northern Taiwan and we’re really happy with the quality of this spring’s tea. This tea comes from a fourth-generation grower who continually wins competitions with his tea. In an effort to get you the freshest tea before it has been sold out on the domestic market, we purchased it immediately so that we can offer you this super fresh, fragrant tea very close to its harvest date.

About The Jade Leaf View company

1 Tasting Note

Not sure I’ve ever sampled a baozhong before, but reading up on the variety, “fragrant” seems to be the common denominator, and it was. Very flowery scent, which I was afraid would be far too strong in the cup, but not so much. It was smooth, understated, and slightly sweetly grassy. Sitting in my sunny spot with the cup was a nice substitute for actual spring.