Jasmine Green

Green Tea
Green Tea, Jasmine
Earth, Floral, Grass, Green, Jasmine, Bitter, Honey, Artificial, Astringent
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by feemia

From Twinings

Pure Green Tea perfectly balanced with the unique floral scent of jasmine.

About Twinings View company

Has a nice bitter taste, unfortunately even with a bit of sugar added- I rather like sweet things- so this isn’t the best thing I’ve ever had. However, it did taste pretty nice, and even though I never added any, the flavour surprisingly had hints of honey (don’t take my word for it, however, my taste buds aren’t the smartest.) To sum it up, if you like more bitter tea, I’d reccomend it, along with a nice book and a fireplace. If you like sweet things like me, give it a chance, you might like it!

Flavors: Bitter, Honey, Jasmine

Super yum with milk and sugar to make milk tea. On its own it’s also nice and smooth.

Flavors: Jasmine

Very nice basic green tea. The jasmine flavour is not very strong, but it adds a bit of interest. I’m generally more of a black tea person, but I’d easily reach for this again to change things up.

Tastes pretty good, I made it in a two litre flask and drank it iced. Beautiful honeyed green tea flavor with a nice mellow floral effect, but I can’t help but think it’s an artificial floral flavor because it’s so consistent with the aroma and frankly doesn’t taste very natural. Nevertheless, it tastes really, really nice.

It’s alright, but I wish the flavour was a bit stronger. As usual, I add raspberry syrup or honey (depending on my mood).