2018 Carbolic Soap

Bulk
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange
Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 4 g 2 oz / 56 ml

From White2Tea

“Nobody needs to go anywhere else. We are all, if we only knew it, already there. If I only knew who in fact I am, I should cease to behave as what I think I am; and if I stopped behaving as what I think I am, I should know who I am. What in fact I am, if only the Manichee I think I am would allow me to know it, is the reconciliation of yes and no lived out in total acceptance and the blessed experience of Not-Two. In religion all words are dirty words. Anybody who gets eloquent about Buddha, or God, or Christ, ought to have his mouth washed out with carbolic soap.” – Aldous Huxley

Each cake is 200 grams.

The 2018 Carbolic Soap is a high quality Milan Dancong oolong that we really enjoyed and wanted to age for our own consumption. In order to justify the purchase we also decided to sell some of this limited pressing.

Medium fragrance, heavy body with an intense body feeling. The cake is pressed tightly for the long haul.

Pressed in 2018 using Milan Dancong oolong tea from Guangdong province in China. Each cake is 200g. Cakes are packed in bamboo tongs with five cakes per tong.

About White2Tea View company

Carbolic Soap has crazy levels of aftertate/huigan. It is three times more potent sitting in your mouth than actually drinking it. The flavors are haw flakes candy, fruit leather, floral, tobacco, and stone fruits, with a crazy aftertaste of stone fruit.

Full review on Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2018-carbolic-soap-oolong-from-white2tea/

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 1 g 0 OZ / 12 ML
Kittenna

Another really appetizing tea name, haha!

Really very thick tea and the aftertaste or huigan is one of the most vivid I’ve come across. The tea made me feel relaxed, happy and focused. I got ten steeps.

Flavors: Apple Skins, Floral, Tropical