2017 Ming qian adcanced bai mudan white tea

White Tea
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by tanluwils

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I’ve been waiting to find some free time to try this one. As expected from this vendor, the tea’s quality has surpassed my expectations. The brewed leaves are some of the most beautiful I’ve ever...” Read full tasting note

From Wuyi Origin

location: Fozi shan in Zheng he county

Harvest time :2017.3,28th

Feature: more buds than the Baimudan
advanced grade .With very obvious " Fruite smell )

About Wuyi Origin View company

1 Tasting Note

The brewed leaves are some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen – expertly processed. They’re very green and plump. The aroma is fruity, floral, and subtly grassy in a white tea sort of way. Nice pale tea soup. It’s a very gentle, rich, full bodied, and well structured tea that is delicate yet robust. It’s extremely fresh, lively in the mouth and uplifting with a gentle qi. Initial steeps are typically sweet and floral in a way that is unique to white teas.

But, this one offers something else. There is depth, mellow qi, and structure with lingering sensations and aftertaste. I prefer the later steeps (passed steep 5), which are increasingly spiced (cinnamon, nutmeg, and pears), a bit tingly and cooling with interesting karst-mineral and complex woody notes. This is indicative of high quality tea leaves from well-established plants. This is a proper white tea.