Detox Mountain Herbs

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A while back I ordered two cast iron tea pots from Zen Tea Life. Shipping was fast and reasonable. We love our Iwachu pots! They included a sample of this with my order. Lately I have noticed...” Read full tasting note

From Zen Tea Life

Not only these herbs have detox and overcome flu, but also it has amazing refreshing taste – minty + sweet + clear.

Ingredients: Fennel, eucalyptus leaves, peppermint, spruce needles, curled mint, blackberry leaves, raspberry leaves, heath milkwort cabbage, ribwort, rosemary, anise, sage leaves, sunflower blossoms, mallow blossoms, safflower blossoms, elder blossoms, gentian root.

About Zen Tea Life View company

1 Tasting Note

Lately I have noticed caffeine affecting me before bed so I decided to get a tisane that would help me as well as taste good. It isimportant to get good sleep, especially during the holidays! I ordered three – count them, THREE – bags of this plus one other evening herbal that I haven’t tried yet.

I don’t know how well the herbs here will work for detox but it has to be better for me than a lot of things I could reach for in the evening. When a tea or tisane has mint in it, that is pretty much all I taste unless there are some other pretty powerful herbs in large amounts.

This tisane is earthy and minty and the resteep is quite good, so it is a good value as well. Youngest daughter likes it a lot and is drinking it with me. The big test was hubby. He had a traumatic experience with an herbal once (Sandy, remember Evening in Missoula? I liked it and wish I had more!) and I didn’t know if he would try this. He did try it, and he liked it, even liked it well enough to ask for more. He has a lot of job stress so I hope it will also help keep him healthy through the winter.

I can hardly wait to try the other tisane I ordered, Evening Lights. They also sent a sample of Fengqing Golden Buds that I am excited about! I have requested a matcha bowl from Zen for Christmas. Some of these teas may get added to the Christmas list! (Which is a matcha bowl and…that’s it.)

TeaTiff

Wow, the list of ingredients is long! Sounds interesting.