Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by adagio breeze

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another one of the older teas in my stash. Dry leaf is tightly rolled like gunpowder; aroma is charcoal and lightly burnt toast, which turns more towards freshly baked bread crust while steeping....” Read full tasting note
    adagio breeze 92 tasting notes

From Lahloo Tea

“A fruity and chocolatey tea that gives you a feel-good glow.”

Close your eyes and imagine the lush green mountain island formerly know simply as ‘formosa’ (meaning beautiful); Taiwan. Here in Nantou county they make this intriguingly delicious tea. Light smokiness and sumptuous hints of dark chocolate and passion fruit wow your taste buds and energise every part of you!

How To Enjoy: Use approximately 1 tsp per cup; use fresh, boiled water cooled to around 80C and infuse for 2 minutes.
Re-infuse to explore the leaves.

About Lahloo Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Another one of the older teas in my stash. Dry leaf is tightly rolled like gunpowder; aroma is charcoal and lightly burnt toast, which turns more towards freshly baked bread crust while steeping. In my first taste I immediately picked up dark chocolate, although it didn’t stick around very long. Mineral notes are also present, becoming a metal-like tang in the back of my throat and sides of my palate. I’m not getting any fruit, but maybe some kind of wood instead? Sandalwood perhaps?

The flavor isn’t really wowing me, but it is giving me a bit of a happy warm fuzzy feeling.