Six Reasons to Love Steepster
Three dudes in New York City built this site as a way of keeping track of the teas they were drinking. Since then, it's turned into one of the liveliest tea communities on the Web.
Here are a few reasons why tea lovers love Steepster:
It’s a connected online tea journal.
On Steepster you can share a log of the teas you drink and include ratings, tasting notes and preparation details like steep times and temperatures.
Check out some of these featured tealogs:
It’s a different way to discover new teas.
Steepster helps you find new teas to try by showing you a stream of what your friends are drinking. This way, you get recommendations from people you know and trust.
- Follow friends and other tea lovers on the site.
- Their updates will appear on your dashboard.
- Click through to learn more about a particular tea.
- Community-edited information about the tea and company.
- Save things you want to try to your Shopping List for quick access.
- Indicate which teas are in your cupboard to show off your teas or coordinate a tea swap.
- Find out who else drank this tea and what they thought.
- See related teas from companies you’ll love.
It’s the largest community-edited tea database on the Web.
- 36974 Teas
- 4322 Tea Companies
- 109851 Ratings
- 162599 Tasting Notes
It’s a place to hang out and talk about all things tea.
Steepster Discussions are where our members go to share stories, ask
questions and chat about anything and everything related to tea.
It’s totally free to sign up and use.
Create an account and get started in seconds: