My best friend left her one pound bag of this at my house for me to experiment with, and I decided to make it one of our Writer’s Group teas this week. One of our members does not like beverages with sugar AT ALL, so no soda and no sweet tea, and we are in the hot and sticky South!

I had a cup of this hot a few days ago, and then yesterday set some to cold steep. I kept this one unsweetened just for her! She liked it very much and even with the cold steep method the pomegranate flavor comes through very nicely.

It makes a lovely pitcher of light colored tea for hot, muggy, rainy nights like this. It was served cold from the fridge and without ice.

I am a music teacher, tutor, and former homeschool mom (25 years!) who started drinking loose leaf tea about ten years ago! My daughters and I have tea every day, and we are frequently joined by my students or friends for “tea time.” Now my hubby joins us, too. His tastes have evolved from Tetley with milk and sugar to mostly unadorned greens and oolongs.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

I am also reviewing for Sororitea Sisters now!

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina