This sample from k s was welcome; as (wouldn’t you know it) I was awake hours too early on a Saturday morning—gentle rain on the roof is such an unnatural sound of late, it woke me. So I steeped this a little long and strong to get the bleary eyes open while watching a Veggie Tales kids’ show on one of the few analog channels left in our area. (Haven’t Veggied since my son was a little ‘un. They haven’t changed much.)

I’m seeing “peppery” in the reviews for this one; may be I was just too sleepy to notice that. My sleepy brain registered “starchy and crusty,” but in a good way, like rye bread toast crust.

Veronica

Larry and Bob aren’t regulars in our house anymore either, but the other day my daughter, who is fourteen, was singing “oh where is my hairbrush”. I had to smile.

gmathis

This one was “The Land of Ha’s” … the bad movie references made me wince!

gmathis

(We Are The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything is my personal favorite.)

K S

You look like Captain Crunch…

OMGsrsly

OMG, We Are The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything is HILARIOUS.

Comments

Veronica

gmathis

This one was “The Land of Ha’s” … the bad movie references made me wince!

gmathis

(We Are The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything is my personal favorite.)

K S

You look like Captain Crunch…

OMGsrsly

OMG, We Are The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything is HILARIOUS.

Southwest Missouri