drank Green Earl Grey by Luvo

Airplane Tea. We served this on our flight from SEASFO.
A lovely floral smell hits you the moment you open the package which is followed by bergamot. If you drink this on the airplane like I did be sure to add a bit of cool water to the water the stewardess brings you because the water they serve is super hot. As it cools the lemon flavor definitely starts to come out. At 1 1/2 mins I pulled out the bag and found it was already a bit bitter. But it pairs well with my homemade raspberry cheese cake cookie. I’ve found that the bergamot comes out best between 30 seconds to a minute. Also tried it with some of the non-dairy creamer and half and half. I think I prefer it plain.

Flavors: Bergamot, Lemon

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota