drank Kotobuki by Lupicia

While I was walking around the Lupicia store I noticed the tin for this tea and thought to myself, “boy I hope this tea is good cause I love the label on the tin.” I know you shouldn’t buy tea solely based on smell, or tins, but I figured because it had a wonderful smell too that it would be alright. Boy, am I glad I bought this tea! So good! The scent, dry and wet, is lovely. And the flavor is so mellow and pure!

On a side note, I must give my thanks to the ladies who were working that day. My lil one was crying as I walked into the store so I went back out to calm her down. When I came back in, stroller and all, they were so helpful. It really touched me because too many stores look at you like your crazy for walking around with a stroller.

1 min, 45 sec 1 tsp

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota