drank Tranquility by Beleave Teas

You are sitting on a patio. A small stream bubbles to your left as it races to meet a bigger river. Every time I take a sip I picture this scene in Missoula, MT. This tea is very similar to Evening in Missoula or Sunset In Seattle. Tranquil is the best way to describe it regardless of what the name is. The unique blend of ingredients makes it instantly recognizable to anyone who drinks it enough. It’s the perfect drink to calm yourself before bed or good for a cuppa on a stressful work day.

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota