The one currently in my cup is from Tea Queens but its the same tea… so I didn’t want to make a new page. Anyway, Without looking at the tea leaves or smelling the dry leaf I immediately assumed this was an unflavored black. Boy were my taste buds and nose surprised when I discovered flavors of bergamot and vanilla. Very similar to Creamy Earl Grey but the vanilla is more pronounced and there are a bit more citrus notes with the orange peel. And of course bringing it all together are the wonderful woodsy under tones. This is quite a delightful cuppa!

Stay at home mom of two kids. I’ve been drinking tea for quite awhile but figured now that my studies don’t have to reside on my job I can study up on tea. There is so much to learn!

Lately my tastes have been leaning toward unflavored blacks like Big Red Robe and Amba Thieves. I have a special place in my heart for greens though; especially Genmaicha.

I am a tea consultant for Tea Queens and Steeped Tea but I’m not good at pushing sales or home parties… But I do love to talk tea so if you have questions I would love to talk tea!

Minnesota