drank Mango White by The Tea Nation

’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox Round #2 // Tea #8
This paired really well with my raspberry shortcake tonight. The teabag also had to sink to the bottom of the mug, so I had to use my dipper infuser to nab it out… it reminded me of those fishtank grabbers, which is only from the movie ET for me. Anyway, this isn’t a bad little teabag. A decent taste of mango, sometimes candy sweet, sometimes a little plasticy, kind of like that lychee was earlier. The white tea paired well with it as well. Not the best white tea ever though. I’ve tried The Tea Nation’s Earl Grey and I liked that one too, though that one is better.
Steep #1 // 25 min after boiling // 2-3 min

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: