How was it necessary to add this to the database?! Anyway, I’ve always been aware of this tea and I always wanted to try it. So thanks Starfevre for supplying! There were two of these iced tea bags in the package Starfevre sent over, though each had a different packaging so I assumed they were different “harvests” or Frank mixed the blends at different times. So I was interested to see if these two “harvests” were different at all. I tried hot steeping a teaspoon from each package on different days (and saving the rest for later). Sadly, they both taste the same but both just taste like black tea now. So some teas do age, even in nice packaging (no rating from me). This must be the most faded tea ever. This doesn’t taste fantastic, but it’s still caffeine. But I’m sure I would have loved this when it was fresh!

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!