Hsinchu Oriental Beauty

Oolong Tea
Oolong Tea Leaves
Raisins
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I may have to review this tea again, but my first brewing – what is this? Raisin water? It’s almost flavorless but when I opened the tin, it had a heady, delicious mid-floral spicy nose...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Beautiful leaves of white, green, yellow, red and brown make up this top grade Formosa Oriental Beauty Oolong from Hsinchu County, in northwestern Taiwan. Highly oxidized yet super smooth, the layered cup offers much to delight. Summer fruits like peach and nectarine, with a soft sweetness of honey and dwell in these leaves. Our Hsinchu Oriental beauty bears a clean mouthfeel that gently reveals each nuance like an unfolding blossom, and a slight mineral finish.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I may have to review this tea again, but my first brewing – what is this? Raisin water? It’s almost flavorless but when I opened the tin, it had a heady, delicious mid-floral spicy nose to it. The only flavor I’m picking up on is a slight raisin taste and that’s it.. :/

Flavors: Raisins