Gingersnap Green

Food Fruit Green Blend
Apple Pieces, Calendula Petals, Flavor, Ginger, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Mango, Papaya, Sugar, Sunflower Petals
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

• “Based on my last note, it seems this is better hot as opposed to warm. I sipped on this while watching the Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix. What a shit show?! But this tea is gingery fuzzy...” Read full tasting note
  • “003/365 I used up the last of my leaf as a cold brew. It was maybe a little on the light side, given that I didn’t have a massive amount left, but it’s still clearly peach flavoured. There’s a hint...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

A snap of ginger and juicy peach in this Chinese green tea blend

Juicy juicy peach flavours balanced with just enough ginger to add a drop of fire to your cup– a magical twist on a classic blend.

To brew the perfect cup: 1 heaped teaspoon per cup, 80° water, 3 mins, Without milk.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Based on my last note, it seems this is better hot as opposed to warm. I sipped on this while watching the Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix. What a shit show?! But this tea is gingery fuzzy peaches and it is lovely and warming and it’s so cold here so warming is good.

003/365

I used up the last of my leaf as a cold brew. It was maybe a little on the light side, given that I didn’t have a massive amount left, but it’s still clearly peach flavoured. There’s a hint of ginger also, but it’s much less noticeable than it is when brewed hot.

I added lemonade to my second glass, just to see, and that’s a thing that works quite well with this one. I might buy some more of this next spring/summer, if it’s still around.

A unexpectedly sad sipdown!

Iced 8 min or more