Herbal Tea
Burdock, Fennel, Peppermint, Spearmint, Tulsi
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Lexie Aleah

From Chroma Tea

Refreshing herbal tisane blended with peppermint and spearmint, fennel, burdock and tulsi.

Deep forest on a sunny day, pine trees in the wind, splashing your face with water from a mountain spring.

Invigorating to the senses, calming and soothing to the palate- this herbal is inspired by the unique way that tea makes us feel, and has been blended for contemplative time.

Steamy and soothing hot, this tea is summer in a glass when served iced, serve unadorned or add a touch of rich wild honey.

About Chroma Tea View company

Geek Steep S2E7 – Studio Ghibli: Grave of The Fireflies

This is the tea that both Marika and I drank during the recording of this week’s episode, immediately after finishing watching the movie. I think, as the credits were rolling, we sat in stunned silence for a good minute before immediately scrambling to get set up and start recording.

Because of that, the decision making process for our tea was carnal and instinctive. Marika wanted something for digestion because she felt anxious and sick to her stomach and I needed something soothing and comforting.

A mint blend with fennel and tulsi satisfied both of our needs.

gmathis

My son tells me Grave of the Fireflies is one I definitely need to see.

Roswell Strange

Brace yourself because it’s definitely earned its reputation for being one of the saddest animated films ever, but I would 100% recommend it. It’s incredibly well done.

CrowKettle

Grave of The Fireflies made me ball my eyes out. D: It’s stuck with me in a visceral way despite only watching it once and 15 years ago.

Mastress Alita

What, no one was in the mood for Fruits Drop-flavored tea?! :-)

Roswell Strange

If I had known more about the movie going in, I might have picked something along those lines – or if we hadn’t recorded immediately after watching.