Organic Pumpkin Spice

Tea
Natural Flavours, Nutmeg, Organic Allspice, Organic Black Tea, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Ginger
Cinnamon, Clove, Cloves, Ginger, Leather, Nutmeg
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

1 Tasting Note View all

• “After yesterday’s election, I find myself selecting something that will hopefully be comforting this morning. Got this from Sips by. It’s funny, I complained in the comments on my last box that I...” Read full tasting note

From Davidson's Organics

Pumpkin Spice is a medley of robust spices and decadent pumpkin essence with a base of organic black tea.

Davidson’s Pumpkin Spice is a full-bodied black tea brew with creamy, pumpkin undertones and spicy top notes.

About Davidson's Organics View company

1 Tasting Note

Got this from Sips by. It’s funny, I complained in the comments on my last box that I had been hoping for something pumpkin spice, and in my next box, there it was. Not sure if it’s a coincidence or if they actually do read those. Either way, yay.

The first thing I notice is that the bags are really powdery. I found myself wiping my hands off on my sweater. Cinnamon is the main scent I notice, and the tea brews up to a lighter shade of tan than I expected, leaving me worried this will be weak.

Hmm. And it kind of is. Cinnamon leads this tea, followed by nutmeg. Clove also makes an appearance, along with something unexpectedly leathery. Ginger and allspice are sort of hiding in the background, providing a little warmth, but not standing out. There is also a baked note. Sort of like pie crust, but without the vanilla. Something also reminds me of the original flavor of Chapstick. I’m not detecting anything pumpkiny, unfortunately. This isn’t bad. Just kind of lame…

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Cloves, Ginger, Leather, Nutmeg

annie

I actually do think they read comments! my first box I complained to my five friends on instagram (my account is public, but /shrugs/) about my first box and like a day later I got an email apology about my box and a discounted second box, which weirded me out but also: nice.