Cranberry Orange Muffin

Herbal Tea
Cinnamon, Cranberry, Dandelion Root, Hibiscus, Mango, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Pineapple
Cinnamon, Cranberry, Orange, Pastries, Sweet, Bitter, Nutty, Orange Zest, Baked Bread, Cake, Dandelion, Tart, Hibiscus, Citrusy, Pineapple, Citrus
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Muffin to talk about

We don’t care who you are or where you’re coming from. No one can say no to a muffin. There’s no cuter – or more delicious – way to start your day. Even the name is a delight. And with cranberries, orange slices and cinnamon, this warm and comforting blend has all the taste of a freshly baked muffin…at next to no calories. Meaning you can get that warm, fuzzy feeling every time you steep a cup. Does it get any better? Muffin can compare.

Price per 50g: $8.50

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Having a cup of this fall tea on this windy afternoon. It’s not a favourite, but I need to finish my skinny tin. It’s an alright tea, it has that muffin like taste, with the orange and cranberry – I’m just not really one to drink ‘muffin’ tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cranberry, Orange, Pastries, Sweet

Iced, this is yummy and cinnamon-y and good, but too hibby and still kinda bitter like orange peel. This was a sipdown, though, so it’s a nonissue for me.

Iced

It smells bitter but I thought I’ll try it anyway, but when steeped, it was also bitter. It has potential to be good but the bitter just turns me off completely.

Flavors: Bitter, Cranberry, Nutty, Orange Zest

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I was quite surprised actually because the “leaf” was 90% cranberries but this is completely balanced with regards to all flavors. With bright orange zest and a fair bit of breadiness that is reminiscent of a muffin. Anyone ever had the cranberry orange muffin from President’s Choice? Because this tastes like that. Almost exactly like that. Now I wish I got more than the 10g because my one 15 oz cup used it all up.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cranberry, Orange, Orange Zest

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 3 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML

This is an odd one. I get a hint of cranberry and orange, I even get the muffin taste. But the whole thing feels … flat? Thin? If it weren’t named “cranberry orange muffin” I don’t think I’d get anything resembling that from the taste, except maybe a vague oaty flavor that is the muffin component of this tea.

3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Very accurately named! This smells and tastes exactly as it claims. The cranberry and orange are made more dessertlike by the presence of rich cinnamon and other spices that mull down the tartness. The initial sip is fruity, with a decadent aftertaste of bakery goods. A perfect flavour for fall and arguably the best member of the fall collection, second perhaps to pumpkin chai.
Part of the DAVIDsTEA Fall 2015 collection.

Flavors: Cake, Cinnamon, Cranberry, Orange

Backlogged from last night.
Nope, not a muffin. Its a fruit blend. Its got a sharp tartness, not unpleasant, but even a little muffin like.
I can smell cinnamon in the pouch, but none in my cup, and that knocks it down on the fall flavors meter.
Its not unpleasant, but I don’t find anything special about it.

I LOVE THIS TEA. Tastes like you are drinking a muffin

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cranberry, Orange

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

This is a strange one… The smell is delicious, but it seems like I’m getting a different taste with every sip, haha. I like cranberry, and I like orange, and I like muffins. I’ve had numerous cranberry orange muffins in my time, and this tea doesn’t really taste like any I’ve had. Maybe it’s the addition of the dandelion and hibiscus doing strange things? I only got 10g of this to try, so maybe there’s more of those ingredients there, or something. And those 10g only got me one cup of tea (minus a resteep, if I so choose), so that’s also a negative. Not enough bang for my buck, I don’t think.

This Cranberry Orange Muffin tea was the perfect start to the day, the sweet orange fragrance and delicious cranberry flavor were very enjoyable, thanks again to meganxpink for sharing

Flavors: Cranberry, Orange