White Peach

Fruit White Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Natural Flavours, Peach, White Tea
Peach
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Kosher, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

From DAVIDsTEA

What’s more irresistible than sweet peaches and cream? With its complexion-saving white tea base, this beautifully light and juicy blend is about to become your forever love. It’s packed with mouthwatering peaches so it’s fruity, refreshing and just a little bit creamy. Plus it tastes amazing hot and iced. How peachy is that?

Apple, white tea, apple pomace (apple, citric acid), marigold flowers, peach (peach, rice flour), natural and artificial flavouring.

Price per 50g: $10.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Perfect hot or iced. Quenching, refreshing, and satisfying! Makes a great teapop.

Flavors: Peach

Current featured ‘signature drink’ at DT is a White Peach ‘Teapop’, and I really enjoyed the white peach tea on its own so I figured that I definitely had to try out the specialty beverage and see what that was all about…

So, it’s good – basically it’s a fizzy peach/vanilla combo. In my head I keep referring to it as a “Peaches and Cream Soda” or just “Peach Cream Soda”, which is actually something I’ve made before but with the Peach Matcha and some vanilla agave. Basically, I think this is better than my peach matcha version but I think I enjoy the straight White Peach tea better than the ‘teapop’ version overall.

Has a light fuzzy peach candy flavor with a perfume like taste to it at the end. It’s definitely drinkable, but not one I’d reach for all the time.