Rose Matcha

Green Matcha Blend
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

Sip a little love with this fresh and lightly floral matcha powder. With all the benefits of energizing stone-ground green tea and a hint of aromatic complexion-saving rosewater, it’s the most delicious way to unleash your flower power. Enjoy it straight up or whipped into a frothy rose latte for a delicately sweet and dreamy treat.

How it tastes:

Floral and aromatic rosewater mingle beautifully with the sweet and vegetal notes from the matcha

What makes it great:

● Made with stone-ground green tea – a powerhouse antioxidant loved for its detoxifying and energizing benefits.

● Enjoy it straight up or add hot frothed milk for the best rose matcha latte ever.

● Limited edition.

50 g of this matcha makes around 4-5 16 oz cups of hot/iced tea or 4-5 hot/iced tea lattes.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

DT is in full Valentine’s Day swing now, and that mean’s this year’s V-Day teas just dropped! This year, Sweet Tart made a return which I was personally happy about, and we launched two new teas = Bergamot Kisses and Rose Matcha!

More on Bergamot Kisses later, but first Rose Matcha! I have been so excited to finally get to talk about this tea and share my excitement on Steepster! It was one of the first new, unlaunched teas that I got to try in the lab after transferring in December and I was hooked right off the bat. I just love rose flavoured teas so much in general; but I think DT does a really nice rose flavour as well. This, to me, feels very “classic DT rose” in terms of how it delivers its flavour – much like White Chocolate Rose. I’ve gotten to try a ton of really cool teas since starting to work in the lab; and it’ll be really exciting for me to get to share more about them as they get released – but I have to say that this matcha is definitely in my Top Three favourite teas that I got to try before it launched!

It’s smooth, creamy, rich and full bodied – kind of like a really nice Rose Water Turkish Delight, in matcha form!? My biggest fear was that the profile would be really over the top floral to the point of tasting perfume-y or chemical. That, or “soapy”. This is so balanced for me, though – and I think/hope that people who aren’t SUPER into rose flavoured things will find it enjoyable too.

Plus, it’s just so different from anything else that DT has done in terms of flavoured matcha. It stands out, and that’s exciting for me.

I cannot wait to make creamy, delicious rose matcha lattes!

LuckyMe

This sounds intriguing. Never would have thought to pair rose with matcha. I might just add a couple of drops of rose water to my matcha latte next time and see.

Mastress Alita

Do want. Since there are no DT’s anywhere remotely near me, I think I’ll have to put the “my birthday isn’t that far away!” hint hint into my Bay Area bestie’s ear.