Rose Chai

Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From DAVIDsTEA

This fragrant caffeine-free chai will have you dreaming of roses, spice and everything nice. It combines digestion-friendly ingredients like cinnamon, fennel and clove, with a pop of complexion-loving turmeric and a sprinkling of rose petals. Spicy and floral, this organic herbal chai is a delicious addition to your beauty ritual.

How it tastes

Delicately floral with a hint of warming spice and a touch of sweetness

What makes it great

This herbal chai is organic and caffeine-free!
Packed with digestion-friendly spices your tummy will love: cinnamon, clove, fennel, cardamom and licorice root.

We sprinkled in radiance-boosting turmeric and soothing rose petals – two beautifying ingredients prized for their skin-loving benefits.

50 g of this tea makes around 10-12 16 oz cups of hot tea and 5-7 16 oz cups of iced tea.

This tea is exclusively available online.

Organic: cinnamon, apple, ginger, licorice root, black pepper, cloves, fennel, turmeric, raspberry leaves, rose petals, cardamom. With natural cinnamon and rose flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

1 Tasting Note

New online exclusive tea!

This tea quietly soft launched around Mother’s Day (shortly after, I believe) and I actually think this is a pretty cool blend! I know it might seem like DT has done a lot of rose teas lately and I suppose that’s kinda true; but they’ve all been QUITE different. Plus, it’s not like DT invented “Rose Chai” as a thing – that’s very much been a type of tea carried by a ton of different tea companies for a while…

I think I’ve had one or two other Rose Chai blends, but I quite like ours. I’m not a terribly huge chai fan but I am a huge rose fan and in this circumstance my adoration of rose outweighs me apathy towards chai. This is a blend that feels soothing, and peaceful with a lot of warming spices over ones with a ton of heat to them. The rose is present, but not powerful – a nice compliment to the spices. It’s caffeine free, meaning this is also a great option for me in the evening given that I find it pretty relaxing.

Also bonus points for the inclusion of raspberry leaf – it doesn’t do much of anything in terms of flavor but it does mean I can add another tea into my rotation for the more cramp-heavy times of the months now that Mighty Aphrodite is discontinued and I have to ration that tea a little more carefully…

So those are my thoughts on Rose Chai – pretty solid blend, in my opinion!

ashmanra

This is my first time ever hearing of rose chai, so it is new to me!