Tie-Dye Butterfly

Fruity, Passion Fruit, Tart
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by administrator
Iced

From DAVIDsTEA

Feel inspired with our blissfully vibrant blend featuring hints of tropical passionfruit & eye-catching hearts and butterfly sprinkles, which symbolizes transformation and metamorphosis within the LGBTQ+ community.

What makes it great

Kids and adults will love sipping this caffeine-free blend iced.

Who doesn’t like sprinkles?

10% of net proceeds go to the It Gets Better Project

Apple, Apple pomace, Rosehips, Sweet blackberry leaves, Natural passion fruit flavouring, Hibiscus, Sugar sprinkles pink hearts (sugar, rice flour, cocoa butter, pectin, extracts for colour (yam, apple, radish, cherry)), Sugar sprinkles blue butterflies (sugar, rice flour, cocoa butter, pectin, grape colour extract), Sugar sprinkles yellow butterflies (sugar, rice flour, cocoa butter, pectin, beta-carotene), Citric acid, Passion fruit granules (glucose syrup, passion fruit juice concentrate, apricot pulp, modified starch, sodium alginate), Artificial passion fruit flavouring, Pink cornflower blossoms.

Refreshing & tropical – like fruit punch.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #51 overall / Tea #18 for February

Sunday 2/14 — Another cold-brew pitcher/2 oz silver DT bag done. I think I like Passion Punch better than this one? Maybe I just didn’t brew this one strong enough? Nothing else to say, we were sold out for the first time in a year so the weekend was a blur from work. :)

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

Please keep things friendly and .

This is a fruity, but tart, herbal blend. It looks pretty with the sprinkles! I found that even though the sprinkles melted, the blend did not have any sweetness. I can taste passion fruit and generic “dried fruit” taste. I have only tried this coldbrewed. Next time I brew this, I’ll try adding a sweetener.

Flavors: Fruity, Passion Fruits, Tart

Iced

Please keep things friendly and .

The butterfly sprinkles are so cute. It’s quite a tart fruit flavor? Based on the appearance, I was hoping the flavor would be more special than this. I’ve had this three times, and I liked it a little more each time. It’s hard to tell what kind of fruit it’s supposed to be – maybe orange? I wish the flavor were a little fuller or more complex, but it’s all right!

Roswell Strange

Slightly confused – are you maybe thinking of a different tea? There isn’t actually any rooibos in this tea. (It’s loosely a passionfruit flavour, if that helps with the fruit note identification though!)

AJRimmer

Oh whoops, for some reason, I remembered all the small particles in the tin as being rooibos, and they’re totally not. Thanks for putting me straight!

Roswell Strange

No worries!! I’m always hesitant to reply to DT tasting notes now, but I wasn’t sure if I was misreading/misunderstanding, heh…

Please keep things friendly and .

Made this as a tea lemonade and its pretty good. Lemonade is definitely the strongest flavor but with a nice undertone of passionfruit.

Please keep things friendly and .

Watched my insta friend Tea with Jann’s unboxing video on Youtube earlier today, and she was unboxing her order of the DT Pride Collection and so I just couldn’t resist making myself a hot cup of this tea! I remember when I tried Pink Passionfruit for the first time I was drinking it practically daily and I just burned through my tin of it! I didn’t go through my stock of Passion Punch as quickly (still have some left) because I’d learned to ration a bit better but now that I have Passion Punch and this tea, it might be a different story…

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBsDuc_Fas

Photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBIsOvbAS2D/

The photo is actually from earlier in the week, but I didn’t share it in my last note so I figured I’d share it here – it showcases the sprinkles in the blend really well.

Nattie

I’ve already said it, but I’m super into the aesthetic of this tea.