Hojicha Chocolate Mint Truffles

Green Herbal Blend
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I’m not a huge fan of hojicha but this made for a really lovely latte. It was not very sweet but still perfectly captured a chocolate mint truffle in a very sophisticated and high end type of way....” Read full tasting note

From Dessert by Deb

How much do we love chocolate and mint? Let us count the ways! There’s no such thing as too many minty chocolate desserts so along with Dessert by Deb’s Mint Chip Cookie and Peppermint Patty, Hojicha Chocolate Mint Truffles has joined the family. With a cool kick of peppermint and spearmint, the earthy, roasted flavours of chocolate and hojicha get transformed into a scrumptious treat!

Certified organic ingredients: Roasted Green Tea, Cacao Nibs, Peppermint, Spearmint, Cocoa Powder

Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada.

Steeping instructions: 2 tea spoons at 205F for 5-6 mins steep and prepare as a latte/with milk!

About Dessert by Deb View company

Dessert by Deb is an organic tea company and lifestyle brand based in Toronto, Canada. At Dessert by Deb, it's tea time all the time because tea isn't just a drink - it's a way of life. From stationery and paper products, to kitchen accessories, to sweet and delicious organic dessert teas inspired by afternoon tea, patisseries, and baked goods, there are plenty of ways to bring the joy of teatime into your everyday life. Join the tea party!

1 Tasting Note

I’m not a huge fan of hojicha but this made for a really lovely latte. It was not very sweet but still perfectly captured a chocolate mint truffle in a very sophisticated and high end type of way. I will say I wanted sweetness when I made this so I was a little sad but I could still appreciate that it was a nice tea.