Raspberry Lemonade

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Beet Root, Hibiscus, Lemon Peel, Natural Flavours, Pineapple Piece, Pink Corn Flower, Raspberries, Sugar Sprinkles
Astringent, Raspberry, Tart
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB
Boiling 8 min or more 3 g 12 oz / 354 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• ““Ooh, Raspberry Lemonade… sounds delicious. I’m trying it!” That’s my first reaction to the three tea samples, 6.5g each, that Dollar Tea Club sent me today. Out of the bag, it smells distinctly...” Read full tasting note

From Dollar Tea Club

Type: Fruit
Time: 3-5 minutes
Temperature: 100C / 212F

Ingredients: apple pieces, white apple pieces, lemon peel, sugar butterflies, pineapple pieces, beetroot, raspberry pieces, pink cornflower petals, natural flavoring.

About Dollar Tea Club View company

1 Tasting Note

“Ooh, Raspberry Lemonade… sounds delicious. I’m trying it!”

Out of the bag, it smells distinctly like pink bubblegum. Brewed up, it smells more raspberry bubblegum… interesting.

The folks I’m staying with had a cup (this made two, 12oz cups of tea). Their reaction? “It was sweet, nice”. They’re not tea people, but they appreciated it.

I’m a bit more… discerning? lol Or picky.

Hibiscus haters, don’t try this one. It’s as bloody as they come, in all its glory. It’s also surprisingly tart the longer you steep it. Sadly, more sweetener is needed to make it palatable for this gal.

Sweetened, I could drink a whole jug of this at one sitting, especially once it cooled. Yep, this tea’s a keeper.

NOTE: I received this tea for free in exchange for an honest review.

Flavors: Astringent, Raspberry, Tart

Boiling 8 min or more 3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

hmmm… sounds delicious

MissB

Sil – you should definitely check them out! $1 for 3 samples, including shipping. Mind you they’re based in Thornhill, but they’ll still ship it to you.