Spirit of the Season

Chai Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “pepper licorice is what i get from this one. Not the right chai balance for me either, but it’s not terrible. I suspect this might work as a latte…but it won’t be anytihng i’ll be sad about when...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (371) Well, it seems Roswell Strange is about to get a whole lot more of this one because I am not a fan. It is far too much star anise for my liking. It’s like spiced licorice which may be...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (461)! I’m really sick today; bad cold and super stuffy nose that’s throwing my sense of taste painfully out of wack. I chose this one as my late night cup of tea today because it’s...” Read full tasting note

From For Tea's Sake

Product description not available yet.

About For Tea's Sake View company

pepper licorice is what i get from this one. Not the right chai balance for me either, but it’s not terrible. I suspect this might work as a latte…but it won’t be anytihng i’ll be sad about when it’s gone.

VariaTEA

Turns out the tin I thought was this is a tin of something else…cuz I already gave you the tin of this lol

haha

Sipdown (371)

Well, it seems Roswell Strange is about to get a whole lot more of this one because I am not a fan. It is far too much star anise for my liking. It’s like spiced licorice which may be nice for some but certainly not to my tastes. Luckily, it is going somewhere it will be appreciated.

i should try this one haha.

VariaTEA

There may be a tin in the Sil bag for you.

Sil NO! you already gave me a tin!

i meant i should pull it out and drink it tonight

Evol Ving Ness

hahahaha, you guys!

Sipdown (461)!

I’m really sick today; bad cold and super stuffy nose that’s throwing my sense of taste painfully out of wack. I chose this one as my late night cup of tea today because it’s caffeine free and has enough body flavour/spice that despite being sick I can still taste it. It also tastes really good, and very smooth with the spices and sweet apple/hibiscus notes having a very soothing/comforting quality to them. I’m actually, much to my surprise, really sad to be done with this one because it was a hell of a good Chai that deeply appealed to me as someone who likes sweeter, fruitier chais that aren’t overly ginger heavy – all of which are applicable to this one.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for this one at Chapter’s next winter for sure to see if they bring it back again for the holidays, and if so I’m sure I’ll likely grab a tin of it!

VariaTEA

My friend bought me a tin of this that I’ll probably never finish. Let me share with you :)

Also I’m sorry to hear you aren’t feeling great. I hope you feel better soon!1

Roswell Strange

Well, if you insist ;)

But also, if you still want to ditch your tin of The Black Lodge one of the coworkers who liked it said she’d happily take more if you’re not feeling it. God bless her gentle soul; too good, too pure for this world.

VariaTEA

Bahahaha excellent. I shall start compiling a box of goods to send your way. Also feel free to see if there is anything in my cupboard you haven’t tried before (I doubt it) and let me know so I can share samples.

Roswell Strange

Want me to send anything your way?