Strawberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Dried Cherries, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Fruity, Strawberry, Sweet
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Tranquilitea
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “I got a box of this at Walmart for $2, not expecting too much. The flavor is very lightly strawberry. The hibiscus doesn’t take over. I use four bags for a pitcher of tea and drink it cold. It’s a...” Read full tasting note
  • “I didn’t have much expectation regarding this tea as I bought it on impulse from Walmart. I found myself pleasantly surprised that Great Value put forth a reasonable bagged tea. It’s nothing...” Read full tasting note

From Great Value

Sit back and relax with a piping hot cup of Great Value Strawberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea. This delicious tea is caffeine free and offers the perfectly balanced, refreshing flavor of strawberry, hibiscus, rose hip, blackberry and other natural flavors. The rich flavor and aroma of this tea will invigorate your mind and body, be it in the morning or after a tiring day at work. You can even use it to make iced tea on a hot day.

About Great Value View company

I got a box of this at Walmart for $2, not expecting too much. The flavor is very lightly strawberry. The hibiscus doesn’t take over. I use four bags for a pitcher of tea and drink it cold. It’s a bit weak and fake, but not bad.

I didn’t have much expectation regarding this tea as I bought it on impulse from Walmart. I found myself pleasantly surprised that Great Value put forth a reasonable bagged tea. It’s nothing stellar but it does hit the sweet notes I was hoping for without any sugar (substitute). Adding a bit of sugar draws out the strawberry and cherry notes even more. It doesn’t take much so go light.

I’ve only tried it as a hot brew so I can’t speak for how the flavor carries as a cold brew, but it has a nice scent followed by a flavor that carries through. For a couple dollars this is going to make my rotations of evening bagged teas I keep on hand for when I’m too lazy to break out a loose leaf option.

Flavors: Fruity, Strawberry, Sweet