Herbal Tea
Peppermint
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Higgins & Burke

A refreshing cool and soothing herbal tea made from the world’s finest Oregon peppermint leaves.

About Higgins & Burke View company

Took my mom out for supper the other night because I could afford to, and I don’t often have the money to do spontaneous nice things like that…

Normally I don’t mess around with crappy bagged restaurant tea; it’s generally not worth it and I can get straight up water or something alcoholic instead. I really just wanted some tea though, so I grabbed a cup of peppermint. As far as bagged teas go, peppermint is usually pretty hard to fuck up and quality tends to be relatively universal. And this was pretty well just standard peppermint. Cooling, a little sweet. Very refreshing. Not bad, not just by bagged tea standards but just in general.

Worth grabbing, just to get my tea fix.

This tea was so much better than what I was expecting. I admit that based on their green tea, I wasn’t expecting a lot from their peppermint tea. Higgins & Burke Green Tea isn’t my favourite and is nothing special but their peppermint tea surprised and impressed me. It has a very natural, strong peppermint flavour and I found it very refreshing. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Flavors: Peppermint

This peppermint tea was excellent!

Flavors: Peppermint

190 °F / 87 °C 4 min, 30 sec 14 OZ / 400 ML
Kristal

One of my favorites :)

I stuck a bag of this and a bag of H&G’s green tea in a cup together, and it was fairly tasty. Not quite a Moroccan mint, but flavourful.

its not a strong mint flavour but has a mint after taste going down. I needed to steep it for a long time before I could get any real flavour. Once you cool it down you don’t need to add any sugar.

I would recommend this iced though, even using it as a based for a fruit smoothie. It really taste great with mangos and strawberries.