Tropical Coconut Oolong Tea Blend

Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Rishi Tea

1 Tasting Note View all

From Rishi Tea

Ingredients: Oolong tea, organic pineapple, organic coconut flakes, natural coconut flavor.

A transporting, tropical blend of creamy coconut, juicy pineapple and floral Bao Zhong oolong tea.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

1 Tasting Note

The first steep was really lovely with all parts accounted for in perfect balance : coconut, pineapple, bao zhong oolong. The second steep was ok, and the party was totally over on the third. DT’s Coconut Oolong has spoiled me with its eight or more steeps of coconut flavour. Still, the first one was really really good.

Flavors: Coconut, Mineral, Pineapple

Daylon R Thomas

That first steep got me through the cold morning I had it. Have you read my note on that one?

Mookit

Totally agree, I was actually going to review this one next! I don’t resteep my teas, so I’m just gonna be writing about that delicious first steep. :)

Super Starling!

@Mookit: I didn’t even realize re-steeping was a THING until this site. When I was a kid, my nana (grandmother) used to re-steep her Celestial Seasonings or whatever teabags. My mother would make fun of her behind her back for being so stingy. Reading people’s reviews now shows that sometimes re-steeps bring out different flavors, which is kind of exciting. So maybe my grandmother WASN’T stingy. (Just kidding. She totally always has been).

Evol Ving Ness

Was that the cold morning you had to sprint to an anthropology field trip?

Evol Ving Ness

If so, I’ve read that review, but somehow forgot that you were writing about this one.

Daylon R Thomas

It was in Madison, Wisconsin for a Dracula Ballet.

Daylon R Thomas

The one you thought of was the Eco-Cha Dong Ding.

Evol Ving Ness

Aha, no recollection of Dracula Ballet. I will backtrack. But not this moment as I am on the train and we appear to be arriving.