Queen of Tropics

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cavocorax

From RiverTea

This heavily fruited black tea will send you on a tropical vacation, so we suggest you start packing your bags! It’s a deep, strong black tea delicately charmed with an alluring tropical mixture that will take you straight to paradise. A sweet and tangy confection of orange wedges, mango, papaya and strawberry bits provide a succulent and exotic aroma that will have you dreaming of tropical beaches. Served either hot or iced, this “Queen of tropics” black tea is the perfect pick-me up that will paint your day in bright, sunny colors.

Ingredients: Black Tea, Orange wedges, Mango bits, Papaya bits, Flavourings, Strawberry bits, Sunflower blossoms, Lemongrass, Raspberry bits, Red currants, Orange blossoms, Natural flavourings.

About RiverTea View company

(149)
This one never impressed me. Sorry, your Majesty. There are other teas from RiverTea that I preferred far more!

This is the last of the samples I stole out of Cavocorax’s Rivertea tins. Usually this is one I would overlook for sure but it smelled so good I grabbed a tsp just to try it out. It is a really nice tea. Smooth black base that really allows the juicy citrus flavors to shine. It is nice though not a flavor I personally reach for often so I don’t think it’s one I would buy myself but I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys a nice citrus tea. Thank you Cavo for the opportunity to try it :)