Berry Nice

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Fjellrev

• “The dry “leaf” smells like strawberry fruit leather. Smells oh so promising. I finally got around to cold brewing a jug and this is one freakishly sweet fruit blend. Yikes! The bounty of berries...” Read full tasting note
  • “I never met a fruit tissane I didn’t like, so that should give you a baseline. In short: smells lovely, tastes ….not so much. OVERWHELMING cherry, making it taste like cough syrup. Yuck.” Read full tasting note

From Simpson & Vail

This berry blend is reminiscent of a fine summer day. The early morning fresh breeze gently caressing tree leaves, clear blue skies with a whiff of fragrance in the air. A brew that can be enjoyed either in the morning to greet the beginning of a new day or during early evening to relax and reflect upon the achievements of the day.

Rosehips, blueberries, cranberries, apples, raspberries, and blackberries are mixed with wonderful berry flavorings to create Berry Nice Herbal Tisane, a fabulous brew that is delicious hot or iced.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 5 minutes.

Certified Kosher

Caffeine Free

About Simpson & Vail View company

The bounty of berries look really plump and juicy after they’ve been sitting in the fridge overnight. The blackberries especially glisten and look so scrumptious.

Simply put, it tastes like a piece of berry Hubba Bubba chewing gum, aspartame and all. I’m the first one to log this so I wonder what others would think of this, especially since I’ve noticed quite a few Steepsterites mentioning that they add sugar to their iced teas. Maybe this would be well-liked to others? I never ever add sugar to iced tea so I wouldn’t know if I should recommend this to the sugar adders.