Red Choc Mint

Fair Trade
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea Stephens
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 16 oz / 469 ml

From T2

A rich, creamy and luxurious blend of fermented rooibos combined with cacao beans and peppermint makes for a deliciously decadent dessert. The light biscuity rooibos perfectly complements the choc mint in a rich yet bright brew. Sweetly refreshing, satisfyingly sweet, this is simply a sensation.

Brew:1 teaspoon per 200mls, brew 3-5 minutes in water at 100 degrees Celsius.

Serve: As is. Brew longer and stronger and try with milk, or serve on its own with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for a rich, sweet brew.

Flavour: Chocolate, Minty

About T2 View company

Ok so I lied, I’ve still got a handful of easy-ish sipdowns on the horizon, and this was my first one this evening! This week’s gotten so cold that it’s been perfect having this, but I don’t feel like I need to replace it for a while.

Lovely fresh peppermint flavour; the cocoa gives a hint of chocolate without being sweet. Lovely fresh nutty flavour of rooibos.

My favourite everyday tea—rooibos—with a hint of chocolate and quite a lot of mint. Upon steeping, the mint smell and flavour almost overpower the rooibos and chocolate, but adding a dash of milk tones the mint down again.

I would be happy to have a small quantity of this at home to have twice a week or so. Mint is supposedly an appetite suppressant, so this may be a good substitute if you’re craving an Arnott’s Mint Slice!

Number of steeps: 1 medium to strong cup, 1 weak cup

Flavors: Chocolate, Peppermint, Rooibos

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

This tea was a total blind buy for me, but I loved the description from the T2 website. So glad I bought it! It’s a lovely tea, with a beautiful subtle chocolate flavour and made even better with the scent and taste of peppermint. I can see myself drinking so many cups of this.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Peppermint, Rooibos

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 15 OZ / 450 ML

Plain, this tea is nothing special, but seems like it could be. Add some sugar and vanilla soymilk, and it’s perfect for a late-night sweet craving. (Perils of turning 30: no caffeine after supper)

The scent is heady in mint – almost like spearmint.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Spearmint

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML
blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A friend bought this for me for my birthday, I love it :) I like that you can dress it up and make it more dessert-y or dress it down and it still tastes great in a subtle way on it’s own :) Haven’t tried it with vanilla soy yet though, I’ll give it a go

Got a sample of T2 from this the other day. Oh my goodness… it is… SO… amazing.
I’m not really a fan of mint chocolate in general, but this is something I would buy again and again. The chocolate and mint are so subtle but so perfectly balanced, and mixed with rooibos it’s like a whole new avenue of taste altogether! If you are considering this tea, I highly recommend that you try a sample from T2, as the taste is hard to describe. Best let your tastebuds decide! :) You must be just as surprised as I was at how much I really liked it!

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Vanilla

Refreshing and mild.
But I’d rather it have been a full choc-mint slice experience than just a minty rooibos with a tiny hint of cocao.
Steeped five minutes but felt it was too weak, so I just popped the infuser back into the teapot and let it sit for as long as it took me to finish it. It brought out the flavours a bit more, but this sample hasn’t really impressed me enough to warrant a purchase.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 15 OZ / 450 ML

Mmmm…. just like a mint slice biscuit, although better without milk.

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 350 ML

Had this quite a few times over the past few days. I really wish there was more chocolate in this. The tea is nice, it’s just… lacking choco. Phooey.

I agree with memilly this Red Choc Mint has a great flavor…..added with soymilk makes it a delicious cup of tea you will want time and time again.