Strawberries and Cream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Hibiscus, Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Rose Hips, Strawberry, Sugar
Berries, Fruity, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Sweet, Tangy, Tart, Thick, Berry, Creamy, Cream, Lemon, Red Fruits
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

• “Was quite underwhelmed by this one. The smell was amazing, but the taste did not match my expectations once brewed. Couldn’t place my finger on the problem, but thinking it might be the yoghurt...” Read full tasting note
  • “Not sure how I feel about this tea. It smells AMAZING but tastes mediocre. I was expecting a really creamy-tasting tea, but in reality it’s very tart. In the store I was tossing up between...” Read full tasting note
  • “Strawberries and Cream is a sweet tasting fruit tissane. It tastes of strawberry (there really is no cream taste to it) and by itself is not overpowering or sickly sweet, instead it has a light...” Read full tasting note
  • “A Berry Frui-tea July! Another T2 sampler sipdown! I usually prepare these iced, but this one had yogurt granules in it, so I decided to just drink it as a hot cuppa instead of waiting for it to...” Read full tasting note

From T2

An absolute dessert delight. A gorgeous blend of hibiscus petals and rosehips with apple, strawberries and yogurt brews a beautiful red infusion with a bright, sweet aroma. A velvety sweet sensation with a crisp, tart finish. Fruity and floral, this is a refreshing breeze on a summer’s day. One of our most popular fruit tisanes, strawberry fields are indeed forever.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, rosehip, strawberry granules (glucose syrup, strawberries, fructose, modified starch, sodium alginate), sweet blackberry leaves, yoghurt crispies (skimmed milk yoghurt, sugar, maltodextrine, modified starch, citric acid), natural and artificial flavor

Brewing Guide: 1 tsp per cup, 3-5 min, 100 C (212 F)

About T2 View company

Was quite underwhelmed by this one. The smell was amazing, but the taste did not match my expectations once brewed. Couldn’t place my finger on the problem, but thinking it might be the yoghurt drops. These work much better in something like DavidsTea’s southern belle than this one. Won’t repurchase.

Winter Salo

My Mum doesn’t like Strawberries & Cream either – you might want to try Strawberry Sensation by T2 it’s not my cup of tea because it’s not as sweet as Strawberries & Cream and lacks the ‘creaminess’ but I find people are searching for a strawberry tea really like it. It’s quite nice iced too.

TassieTeaGirl

Might have a look! t that one when I’m next at my local T2 stockist. Thanks!

TassieTeaGirl

So I tried this again (can’t say I give up easily!), iced this time, and I think I’ve worked out my issue. Its the hibiscus. I usually like it in teas, but I think this time its wildly out of proportion with the strawberries. Will try Strawberry Sensation when their store opens in my city next weekend!!!

Not sure how I feel about this tea. It smells AMAZING but tastes mediocre. I was expecting a really creamy-tasting tea, but in reality it’s very tart. In the store I was tossing up between fruitalicious and strawberries and cream. There was a free taster for fruitalicious, and I thought it tasted really nice, but the girl told me strawberries and cream was ‘creamier’ tasting, so I decided to give it a go. I wish I had purchased fruitalicious now…. this tea is way too tart for my liking.

Strawberries and Cream is a sweet tasting fruit tissane. It tastes of strawberry (there really is no cream taste to it) and by itself is not overpowering or sickly sweet, instead it has a light almost refreshing taste. It is closer to a soda drink than a herbal tea as it has no lingering after taste.

It makes a desert in itself if had warm, but is really best enjoyed icey-cold – it is satisfying, healthy and deliciously refreshing. If making as an ice-tea you should leave to infuse for a minimum of 30 minutes preferably overnight in fridge. It is well complemented by T2 Turkish Apple (dissolve in boiling water) with strawberries and cream to infuse, this is a really lovely ice-tea.

A Berry Frui-tea July! Another T2 sampler sipdown! I usually prepare these iced, but this one had yogurt granules in it, so I decided to just drink it as a hot cuppa instead of waiting for it to chill (I didn’t want to cold steep it since I wanted the yogurt granules to melt, and was feeling lazy to wait for the hot tea to chill, so figured, eh, a warm fruit tea with my raspberry jam toast at breakfast certainly can’t hurt!) I wanted to use the sampler up and it makes two servings, so I used my big ol’ 16 oz. mug and had a large double-sized cuppa. Such a bright red infusion on ol’ Red White and Blue Day, too!

The dry leaf had lots of apple in it, but the brewed cup definitely smells very strawberry. It has a very rich berry profile, but that could be because I’m drinking it warm rather than iced, and I find that hibiscus tends to have a thicker mouthfeel to me when prepared that way (which is why I prefer these kinds of teas iced). There is a sweet strawberry top note, but the hibi-hip gives it an underlying dark berry flavor note that follows. There is a nice juxtaposion of sweet and tangy fruit notes that play on the tongue — it starts sweet, has a tangy mid-sip, and ends sweet. It’s really nice! There is a lot of tart ‘n tangy hibi-hip, but the apple and yogurt add a lot of sweetness to the cup too, and I’m really enjoying how those flavors mesh with each other. I’d probably like this more as an iced tea, but am pleasantly surprised how enjoyable this was as a warm cuppa. Something about the warm strawberry was very relaxing, reminding me of hot pastry filling.

Flavors: Berries, Fruity, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Sweet, Tangy, Tart, Thick

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Smells amazing like the perfect strawberry cheesecake. However it’s a huge letdown once steeped. Tastes like old strawberry juice that has been fermenting under the sun with lemon juice added in. It’s very sour and not at all creamy and the taste is nowhere near what it smelt like.

Another in store sample… Smelled AMAZING, tasted almost as I was expecting. Again, not iced tea season for me, but if this stays around, I would definitely consider more.

I really like this tea, but it’s nothing like the sample I tried in the store. My cup was much tarter than the sampler they had out, and only when I got home did I realise how much sugar they must’ve added to that. Having said that, with a generous teaspoon of sugar, this tea is delicious in the evenings or late afternoons, when you really want to relax, and really don’t want that punch of caffeine.

As other members have said, this tea smells BEAUTIFUL, but it doesn’t taste as creamy as you’d expect. I’ve gone through almost half of my 100g box in just a couple weeks, and I’ll be rebuying it as soon as I run out!

Flavors: Berry, Creamy, Fruity

Not normally a fan of fruit teas but this one was very fulfilling and was reminicent of the strawberries and cream hard candies you used to be able to get. Maybe not for everyone but I’ll definitely be looking to buy this again!

Flavors: Creamy, Fruity, Strawberry

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

A good tea, very sweet. It’s got a nice flavour though

Flavors: Strawberry

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 14 OZ / 400 ML

Smells Amazing. Does not deliver.