Taiwan Ginseng Oolong

Edit tea info Last updated by Haveteawilltravel
Boiling 0 min, 30 sec 6 g 4 oz / 125 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

From Tao Tea Leaf

This is a wonderful blend of Taiwanese oolong tea and ginseng making a delicious sweet and orchid floral combination. This special blend is created by reprocessing the oolong tea with whole or crushed ginseng leaves. On top of the health benefits of oolong tea, with this blend you also get the benefits of ginseng. This tea is a health powerhouse with a fantastic taste.

About Tao Tea Leaf View company

1 Tasting Note

This was wonderful! I bought this because recently a friend of mine had acquired some ginseng oolong and I was very intrigued to try it out. These small nuggets resemble a furry gunpowder green. I brewed them in my gaiwan gongfu style. I wished these pebbles once to allow them to open up. The aroma was immediately enticing! My tea room was filled with a succulent honey aroma. The flavor was phenomenal! The initial sip consisted of a nectar sweet syrup and a vegetal fresh base. This was a wonderful tea! The sweet flavor lasted about four steepings and then it reduced to only a warm vegetal flavor. This brew leaves a slight camphor sugar aftertaste which is incredibly enjoyable. I actually really appreciated this tea, even though I may have had some doubts. This has an excellent price, and I will be stocking up!

Flavors: Camphor, Honey, Nectar, Vegetal