Refresh Mint

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Internet

From Tazo

An invigorating herbal infusion of peppermint and spearmint dressed up with a pinch of tarragon.

The rich flavor of the peppermint and the intensity of the spearmint jump, skip and roll down grassy hills while the warm hint of sweet tarragon wonders what all the rush is about.

About Tazo View company

I wanted something minty and cool so I made this and let it cool down to room temperature. It’s a good minty tea, I like the tarragon in it, and it just hit the spot today.

Not a big fan of mint teas unless I’m sick in some way… but I find I like this one iced in the summer. It is quite… refreshing that way. Haha. I’ll see myself out.

Water: 8oz

Leaves: tea bag

Steep: 5m

Aroma: peppermint, spearmint

Color: light olive green to copper brown color

Clarity: Cloudy

Taste: I’ve actually had this tea in my collection for a while now and thought why not go ahead and review it. It’s your classic grab and go just add hot water & since it’s an herbal boiled water is used. The aroma from the teabag was that of peppermint & spearmint i don’t know what tarragon smells like so i can’t speak on that part. It’s also a color changer from a light olive green when the water is just poured over to a copper brown color once steeped for the time recommended. The aroma it gives off is more spearmint when brewed. As far as taste it can be a hit or miss depending on the packet, sometimes you get the minty-ness you want other times it’s light and bland. sometimes i tend to let the teabag sit in my cup as i drink to allow the flavor to intensify. As for clarity it’s a cloudy which may be off putting to some. I could still faintly see the bottom of my cup where a bit of the micro tea particles collect. Overall this is an okay tea, also i will mention it does help if you have any stomach discomfort after a meal which is a plus!

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I love this mint tea. It’s good for calming down and unwinding. It reminds me of winter.

Flavors: Mint

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

Sipdown and a lazy cold brew, by which I mean I stuck a bag of this into a little bottle of water and let it sit for about thirty minutes.

It’s good. Lightly minty (I could use more but I bet it’s the steep time) and sweet. A perfect bedtime treat.

One of my favorite mint teas. Although it is hard time find where I live.

Tastes great! just wish it had caffeine…

Flavors: Mint, Spearmint

Oh my gosh, what a crazy week! Started training for my first full-time gig. It’s a tech support job, so I have to learn all of the systems and things. I love my coworkers, and I think I’m going to enjoy my time with this company. But man, am I tired!

I snagged a cup of this during lunch. I’m usually prejudiced against Tazo because I know that it’s a Starbucks product pretending to be something special. But I got desperate.

The tarragon was an interesting addition. It kind of took the edge off of the peppermint, as odd as that sounds. And the spearmint wasn’t overpowered by the peppermint either, which was another pleasant surprise.

It was easy to keep track of (read: I stuck the teabag in the water and left it there the whole time without any problems.)

I wouldn’t buy this tea for myself, but it’s certainly good to know that there’s a passable commercial mint tea out there.

I grabbed this out of the GCTTB Rd 3 to try later and as I sip on it now, I can’t help but feel like this is a rather strange mint tea. I don’t know how I feel about the tarragon. Perhaps it actually detracts from the “refreshing” element and instead takes this to a more savory type tea. Mostly, I am just finding myself at a loss. It was fun to try though so thank you mewakeling for sharing. 151.

Festive. Reminds me of something I’d drink at Christmas. Even though it’s caffeine free, it really does feel refreshing and slightly invigorating. Though that may be a placebo.

Flavors: Peppermint, Spearmint