Vanilla Pear

White Tea
Apple, Cornflower Petals, Ginger, Lemon Balm, Lemongrass, Pear, Vanilla, Vanilla Flavour, Vanilla Pieces, White Tea
Pear, Vanilla, Apple, Biting, Cardboard
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

• “Wow, this was a whole lotta nothing. I know I like stronger tea than many, so I made sure I didn’t brew this “single steeps” packet with more than 5 oz of water. It basically tasted like lightly...” Read full tasting note
  • “I love anything vanilla flavored. This white tea was delicious. It also has flavors if pear, which I normally don’t eat the fruit but found it delicious in this tea.” Read full tasting note
  • “I have had this tea on numerous occasions as I love white teas, fruit pieces, and vanilla in my tea. Aromatically, it’s really lovely and full bodied. The leaves are not as whole as I would like...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea wasn’t earth-shattering, but it was nice. When opening the package, I was overwhelmed by a sort of fake pear smell, but it mellowed and smelled/tasted less fake after steeping. The...” Read full tasting note

From Tea Forte

Rare white organic tea with the evocative essence of vanilla orchid infused with the taste of fresh baked pear for a cup blended to relax and soothe.

About Tea Forte View company

Wow, this was a whole lotta nothing. I know I like stronger tea than many, so I made sure I didn’t brew this “single steeps” packet with more than 5 oz of water. It basically tasted like lightly astringent water.

lizwykys

So sad, because I’m damned if “Vanilla Pear” doesn’t sound just seductively delightful. I know pear is not easy, but what a waste of a great concept. :(

TreeGal

I know, doesn’t it sound wonderful?

Flavors: Pear, Vanilla

I have had this tea on numerous occasions as I love white teas, fruit pieces, and vanilla in my tea. Aromatically, it’s really lovely and full bodied. The leaves are not as whole as I would like them, to be so the quality is less decipherable, but it’s a little easier to see once they’re steeped. This time, I steeped it in my big, white teapot and let it steep for three minutes. My mom and I enjoyed it together in my small, white porcelain cups. The first sip is pear forward which builds as you continue and has a lingering aftertaste of vanilla. My favorite thing about white tea is the slightly numbing mouthfeel and this one, in particular, remains on the pallet. The only thing I do not like is that the smell does not linger, and wanes as you steep the leaves. Regardless. my mom and I both thoroughly enjoy sharing a pot of this tea.

Flavors: Apple, Biting, Pear, Vanilla

This tea wasn’t earth-shattering, but it was nice. When opening the package, I was overwhelmed by a sort of fake pear smell, but it mellowed and smelled/tasted less fake after steeping. The vanilla wasn’t very strong, and really, the pear wasn’t, either. It was an okay drink, but not one I’d seek out.

Tea this evening….welp color me disappointed in this one. Once again I loved the smell of the vanilla and pear when I opened the package. But the steeped leaves smelled of some weird pear smell and the taste was also some almost cardboard fake pear taste. Sad to say but I’m dumping this down the drain….

Flavors: Cardboard