Green Tea Soursop

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My dad gave me a pyramid tea bag of this a while ago. I am already irritated by this tea and by this company. For starters there are several websites that are called Tea of Life, or something...” Read full tasting note

From Tea of Life

Product description not available yet.

About Tea of Life View company

1 Tasting Note

My dad gave me a pyramid tea bag of this a while ago.

I am already irritated by this tea and by this company. For starters there are several websites that are called Tea of Life, or something similar. When I finally got to what I assume to be the correct site, there is really no correct site and it all leads to facebook, amazon, ebay, etc. There is also no info on soursop tea from this company. So very irritating.

I figured out what soursop was from other teas with the same same. It is a custard apple. So this tea is supposed to be an excellent tasting green tea with a fruity flavour and a bitter aftertaste.

The dry tea smells funny, reminds me of soup broth.

The brewed tea is…different. The green tea is brisk. Not smooth or buttery. There is quite an artificial chemical taste which I am assuming is supposed to be the soursop. There is a slight sweet/sour taste. A bit like a granny smith apple but not quite strong and certainly not natural tasting. There is a bitter aftertaste but it is not bitter as in overbrewed green tea. More bitter, like how a fruit can be bitter.

I think it is safe to say I do not like this tea. But I also need to admit that this review was tainted by bad experience before I even tried the tea.

Courtney

I had soursop fruit in Jamaica for the first time! It was actually pretty tasty.