Early Spring Snow Buds White Tea

White Tea
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Random

1 Tasting Note View all

• “From subscription box I feel kind of guilty rating teas that I’m pretty sure I won’t like before I’ve ever tried it, so I didn’t. My preferences really just lean towards black teas. But hey, it...” Read full tasting note

From Tea Runners

Coming from Simao, these Snow Buds go through a complex process of frying, rolling, and air-drying before their downy leaves are ready to be enjoyed.

We love a white tea with a touch of umami, and this one delivers with a honey malt sweetness to balance it out.

About Tea Runners View company

1 Tasting Note

From subscription box

I feel kind of guilty rating teas that I’m pretty sure I won’t like before I’ve ever tried it, so I didn’t. My preferences really just lean towards black teas. But hey, it doesn’t hurt to try new things out and that was the point of this subscription box.

Its got an interesting mouth feel. Almost thick in a way or viscous. And that’s the good things I have to say. :)

The smell of the dry leaves, wet leaves, or the tea itself just doesn’t appeal to me. It doesn’t really remind me of anything, its just unappealing. The flavor is very light, which I also find unappealing, but what is there also is just not my thing.