Thanks Cameron B.!
- Another interesting/somewhat unusual tea that I was eager to try
- Despite it being bagged
- Has a very light, smooth roastiness to it
- Kinda tastes like cooked corn nibblets; like you’d kind of expect it would
- (Side thought; is “nibblets” one b or two?)
- But not QUITE as natural sweet
- Definitely really enjoyed this one
It reminded me a little of Soba Cha, but milder. I did enjoy it and I like how convenient this would be to travel with, but Soba Cha is definitely better though.