Clear and calm your mind with holy basil and licorice root in a blend of rich black tea, bergamot oil, lavender, and a touch of sweet vanilla.
Holy basil has been used for centuries to relieve mental fog and enhance memory and licorice root is known for relieving symptoms of mental and physical fatigue.
• Helps wake up the brain and restores the ability to think clearly under stress.
• Helps one emerge from denial or confusion to a state of comprehension and awareness.
• Helps calm a racing or overactive mind.
• Clears a foggy mind.
• Sharpens the mind and brings mental focus.
Rich and robust black tea with notes of citrus and vanilla.
Ingredients And Their Uses
Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, Organic Black Congu Tea, Organic Black Breakfast Blend, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Lavender, Organic Cornflowers, Natural Flavors.
• Black Tea: High in antioxidants. The caffeine in black tea sharpens mental focus and concentration. Promotes blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart. The L-theanine in black tea produces a sense of calm. (Yes, black tea both stimulates and calms at the same time!)
• Holy Basil: Also known as Tulsi. An adaptogen herb from India and is considered one of India’s most powerful herbs. It helps bring the body into balance and adapt to stress. Acts as a nerve tonic (calms the nerves). Sharpens memory. Can wake up the mind without stimulating the body (no jitters!) Used as an antidepressant for “stagnant depression.” Promotes longevity.
• Licorice Root (Not to be confused with black licorice candy): A Chinese adaptogen herb. known to relieve symptoms of mental and physical fatigue. Typically used for people with adrenal insufficiency who show symptoms of fatigue and tiredness upon waking. Boosts immunity. It is also an anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antitumor, and immunomodulator (regulates the immune system).
• Bergamot: An essential oil from the bergamot fruit. An excellent relaxant. Soothes nerves and reduces nervous tension, anxiety, and stress. Antidepressant. Gives the feeling of freshness, joy, and energy by improving circulation. Its fresh citrusy scent is both uplifting and relaxing.
• Lavender: Calming and soothing. Aids in sleep and relaxation. Helps alleviate anxiety.
How To Use
We recommend drinking a cup or two of Achieve Clarity in the morning or for a 3 pm pick-me-up.
Brewing instructions: Pour 8 oz. of 195-degree water over one rounded teaspoon of tea. Steep for (3) three minutes. Re-steep for another delicious and beneficial cup.
Our little tip: As you sip, close your eyes and take ten deep breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth, to clear and calm your mind.